Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Witches Tea Party

Female bonding is always a good thing 
and nothing goes better with that than good food and dressing up!  
A new friend of mine, Heather, just moved into the area a couple of months ago 
and put on her annual Witches Tea Party.  
It was a first for all of us here in Tennessee, but hopefully not the last and i had a great time.  
Thanks for all your hard work Heather, you sure do know how to put on a fantastic party!








 Can you tell?  It's a witch!  So creative!
 B-I-N-G-O

 Before i left...


 The Woman of the Hour, Heather!


 Teresa

 Taralyn

 Jenni and Mandy

 Close-up of Mandy's awesome glasses!


 Nikki, Katie, and I

 Beth, Amber, and Amanda


 Nikki and Katie

 Sarah and Kelsey

 Jenni and her darling baby girl, Presley (who was by far the cutest!)

 Beth won, most original...

 Teresa won the funniest...

 Mandy won the cutest.


 Table 1

 Table 2

 Lovely Cheryl


 Heather reading a witch story for the gift exchange.  Every time the word witch or broom/broomstick was read we had to pass our gifts to the once to the left.

 So cute i just can't stand it!

All of us!

3 comments:

theballardgirlsandboy said...

Wow! Love all your pics, you're going to have to email them to me. I loved the picture of my belly. I haven't really looked at it, so it looks much bigger, but I guess it's supposed to get that way! Thanks for your fun post!

Jenni said...

These pictures rae amazing!!! Im thinking of stealing some! YOu looked so cute!!

Baby said...

Aww, great pictures! You did a wonderful job! You looked so cute the other night. What fun I had. Im thankful for the sweet memory I'll always have. Thanks for posting so we can all remember the fun!