Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Enjoying the Wilderness in Tennessee.....

As many of you already know because you know me or have read past blogs, two of my favorite things in the world are
1. My Family...and
2. Tennessee Outdoors

These pictures were taken on a ridiculously humid day and now that the weather is getting cooler i think it may be time to go back and finish the hike we had started and never finished back in July.  It was however spectacularly beautiful as always and i am filled with joy each time i take a look around me and breathe in the goodness that Tennessee has to offer.

The children likewise enjoy being out and even Sarah was able to overcome the feeling of mud in between her toes as the hike was spontaneous and she was only in her flip flops.  :-)














 Jack purposely posed like this as he pushed his Green Lantern ring and asked me to take a picture of him.  I love this guy!














No comments: