Thursday, July 8, 2010

I LOVE Making New Friends and Growing Friendships...Our Osborne Family Invite!

My first Osborne Family outing...bout time really, i've only known them for just under two years! I learnt that day that it was Katie's first "play-date" ever! So we were both due for some good fun and I know we all I had a great time, well minus Katie getting burnt to a crisp so that we could chat in the lake and simultaneously keep an eye on the kids, that i felt bad about...a little anyway. ;-)

They took us up to Big State Park in Maynardville, which i never knew existed before and we got to swim for free! I LOVE free things! There's so much to do up there, but we stuck to the water for the day after having a picnic. Thanks so much for the invite, I'm definitely doing this again. By the end of the day we were burnt, I was tired from catching kids jumping off docks, and Eden said her eyes were cloudy (too much swimming under the water!), and yet they still pouted when it was time to leave. Loved it, loved it, loved it!


The swimming group (some went to fish instead)
L to R: Immanuel, Aurora, Deuce, Katie, Sarah, Eden, Jack.


Getting ready to jump in!





Hmm...playing or taking a peek? LOL!


Sarah beside Deuce riding on the "Kiwer Whale"



Jack LOVES Katie. She was his nursery leader at church for a good while.



Such a FUN day!
Makes me miss that i grew up on a lake in NJ...
The water even smells the same....ah, so nice!



COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED!
Just they way i like them! ;-)

1 comment:

Tamsyn said...

That sounds and looks like so much fun!!! Yeah for play dates!