Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Okay Day two...



So you have to be patient with me on this blog as i pretty much have no idea what I'm doing or all the neat little add ons etc. that people have to make their blog look interesting too. I'm open to help, advice, and tips.

So the daily happenings....right now High School Musical - "I Don't Dance" is blaring in my home on Pandora as per the request of my 7 yr old and 4 yr old daughters, although my two sons seem to be enjoying it enough too! Right now Jack and Immanuel are wrestling (Jack's favorite past time) and I wonder how long it will take before someone is crying. Eden and Sarah have got my old camera and are "taping" themselves dancing to now Miley Cyrus. And I, instead of doing home-school with them am typing this blog! But it's pretty entertaining and I'm glad that they all get along so well and they learn as they play too, so it's all good. I did make my bed this morning and make them all breakfast and folded laundry and even squeezed in a bit of Pride and Prejudice that I'm currently reading. So despite the fact that i still haven't showered and am still in my PJ's i guess i shouldn't feel so bad.

Well i really should get them going on some school. Immanuel and Eden are in second grade and Sarah is only four and so even though we've been doing work all year i haven't decided whether she's been in kindergarten all year or pre-k. So we'll see after this summer how well she does at reading and perhaps this fall she'll be starting first grade. Okee Dokee, more next time and some pics too!

5 comments:

JR Morgan said...

Awesome! Way to go with the blogging sweetie!

Unknown said...

Yeah for joining the blogging world Nicola. I find my blog an AWESOME way for keeping track of the things I never find time to write in my journal.
And it's a great creative outlet for me.

Nicola Morgan said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I have already found it extremely fun and think I'm going to enjoy this a lot since it's already 1:45pm and I'm still setting up my blog, ha ha!

Jenni said...

yay! a family blog!! love it! I love that your kids love high school musical. Im waiting for mine to like it! The thing about blogs is its such an easy & fun way to not only update family & friends but also to keep a journal of sorts. you can later make your blog into books. Im glad your doing this:) Im only a little obsessed with blogging:)

Nicola Morgan said...

Jen, you are an amazing blogger! I always enjoy looking at yours. How do you print them out to make books? Also how do you put music on it too or is that a paid feature? Tell me some things about blogging to make it more fun.