Thursday, May 27, 2010

Secret Preparations and Happy News...






So i can't say too much about this post because someone will find out, but we are making a surprise for Daddy and let's just leave it at that. Jack's new favorite past time is telling me he wants to be on the potty (which he calls the bath) but then also expects me to strip him naked every time he sit so n it. He's moody right now because he's sick, well we're all sick, so instead of fighting with him to put them back on when he was done i just let him be naked. We taking a bath soon anyway. Hopefully he won't pee on my carpet before then! They are all at the table right now coloring and i laughed and told the other kids that they're gonna get sprayed if he whizzes! Eden said, "MOM!" and Immanuel said, "Whizzes?" I don't think I've used that term around them before. I laugh now, but probably not if he actually does pee on them!

On another note, I became an Aunt again last night as my new beautiful niece, Zoe Michelle Burnett was born. She was born at 3:05pm. PDT and weighed, 7lbs 2oz, and measured 19in. She has a head full of black hair, just like her brother Evan did, and so far as i know everyone is doing fine. Congratulations to my sister Louise, and her husband Matt and my nephew Evan.

No comments: