Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sensational Summer Sprinklers


































At the beginning of May we had some warm days and Eden, being a water-bug, begged me to get her a sprinkler. I said no, and she had a fit and then we decided to make a deal. I told her to do some chores and save her money and if she made enough for half the cost of the silly sprinkler she wanted, I'd put the other half of the money towards it. Eden is a pretty motivated person when there's a reward and so within a couple of days she'd worked enough (even did some yard work for our friends) and we went to Wal-Mart and got her sprinkler. The kids had a blast and I was surprised that the sprinkler wasn't way cheesy and actually put on a good show for them. They got good and wet and plenty cold by the time they were done. Eden even convinced Jack to go through with her, which I was mightily impressed by, although he only let her do it once.

No comments: