Thursday, May 27, 2010

Photo Shoot...maybe?








Trying to get some nice pictures taken...kinda hard, but I suppose I knew what I was in for. With all the kids under the weather and Jack ready for a nap I had to resort to bribes! Jack pretty much had a Hershey's chocolate bar in his hand the whole time and had finished it by the time we were done and Eden needed a S'more to convince her to smile because she was unhappy that she was told to take off her winter snow boots for the photo! Immanuel as usual had a hard time focusing long enough to actually look at the camera, even when I'm screaming, "LOOK AT MOMMY, LOOK AT MOMMY!!" And perhaps because Sarah's also not feeling well her smile looked more like she was in pain. But I'm glad I did it anyway as Jack snuck in one of his classic mischievous grins, and that made it all worth while. Man I love this boy! At least he was happy to be outside before he had to take a nap.

No comments: