Thursday, January 6, 2011

Morgan Testimonies 2011







John Raymond Morgan
                I bear this testimony in the name of Jesus Christ and call upon the angels in heaven and the Holy Ghost to resonate the truth of what I say.  God lives.  The trials of life are temporary.  All will be well, all the pains, worries, discouragement, loneliness, anxieties, and hurt of this life will be and can be swallowed up in the grace of Christ.  We need not fear only breathe, endure well, and enjoy the peace in suffering.    
                I have heard the voice of Christ proclaim truth.  I have seen the salvation of God.  I seek and will ever seek to lift the burdens of Christ manifest in men with my whole soul.
                The Book of Mormon is the word of God.  The plan of salvation is recorded there in its fullness.  We cannot, we will not be saved in ignorance, we must study and seek light and truth; we must ask, we must knock each day throughout our lives.   
                The temple ordinances manifest the power of godliness.  Those ordinances are tangible binding or welding links of the family of God made possible in Christ atonement.  Christ lives, he is my friend he loves me more then I understand and our relationship is eternal and intertwined.  He knows my heart and will stand by me in mercy and love.  These truths I know to be true of myself and I share them in sacred name of my Savior Jesus Christ.  Amen       



Nicola Jayne Morgan
                The testimony that I would like to share at this time is that I know the Savior lives.  I know that this is his restored true church on the earth today that was the same as in the days He was on the earth.  I know that the Book of Mormon is the true words of Christ and I know that abiding by its precepts will lead us closer to Heavenly Father and our Savior than any other thing we can read.  I know that the temple is the Holy House of the Lord and that he dwells in His temples.  I know that God answers prayers and that the Spirit leads and guides us as much as we will allow him to through our obedience to the laws and principles of the gospel.  I know that if I do all that I can and remain faithful that I will be sealed to my family for all eternity.  I know that angels are real and that they are on the errand of the Holy Ghost who is one in purpose with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  I share this testimony in the name of my Savior, Jesus Christ, amen.



Immanuel Joseph Morgan
                I bear my testimony to say that I know that the Church is true and I know that Joseph Smith and the Joseph that interpreted dreams are prophets and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.



Eden Jayne Morgan
                I bear my testimony that I know the Church is true and that if we follow Jesus we will be safe from harm and evil and that his angels will be around us.  And I know that the Book of Mormon and the Bible is true.  And I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.



Sarah Louise Morgan
                I bear my testimony that the Church is true and I know that Jesus made the Book of Mormon and I also know that Joseph Smith found the golden plates.  And I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 



Jack William Morgan
                Jesus gets me [then he made wrestling noises].  He cuts me.  Yes I go to church and food.  Jesus talks to me and says he loves me.  Jesus gives me kisses and hugs me.  I like the talks.

2 comments:

Nicola Morgan said...

Thanks to Kim Farrell for her inspiring challenge in Sunday School to write these down, John was really impressed. Was a great experience for us all. We decided that at the beginning of each year we will do this and save them all to see how our testimonies have grown over the years. Fun, fun! :-)

The Frost's said...

I LOVE Jack's Testimony! It's so cute!! I love and miss you guys!!