Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beautiful Tennessee...

I always said that I'd never live further south than Pennsylvania, that it got plenty hot enough there in the summer for me and going further south would just be torture. I was made to eat my own words with that statement, but i am not sorry about having to be in the South. Besides the absolutely amazing people down here i truly am in love with the land. Of all the places i have lived i have to say that Eastern Tennessee is the most beautiful by far. It's a bit of the mountains we enjoyed in Utah and even more green than the green we loved about Pennsylvania. Where i am presently living i have the convenience of being only 5 to 10 mins away from the store, but also am completely in farm country which i LOVE. I love that i have cows across the road from my house and that i am surrounded by hay bails wherever i look. I love the wildflowers that spontaneously bloom everywhere and that every single person in their own vehicle i drive by, nods or waves hello. These following natural beauties are just a few of what i pass as i head into town. It brings peace and joy to my soul and a smile to my face to view such beauty each and everyday during the spring and summer.


























I seriously have no idea what this even is, but it sure it cool looking!








2 comments:

Schutzenegger said...

I think the one thing you didn't recognize may be "Loco Weed" though it's been so long since I've seen it I wouldn't know for sure anymore. You might ask Mom or Dad, they'd know

JR Morgan said...

I really liked the hay picture!