Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mother in the Making...




One evening I was looking for Sarah and turned into her room to find this glorious picture you see above. Luckily for me, she is still partially deaf from when her ear drum burst and so she didn't even see or hear me sneak up, until I went away to get my camera and then took the first picture and the flash went off. I LOVE that she was pretending to read to her baby. It touches my heart so much and life becomes all the more rewarding when I come across sweet moments like this one. As I was posting this picture I also noticed the monkey haven she has going on here. Monkey quilt, monkey pillow, monkey pajamas, Curious George in the background, and then she turns the page for me to see and she's even reading about monkey's! I love this little Monkey of MINE!!

No comments: