Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Spinning Bride...

It's hard to imagine that Sarah is now the age that Eden was when we first moved here to Tennessee. I remember all too well when Eden fit into this "wedding dress" that was a hand-me-down dance recital dress left-over from our good friend Crystal. I have some fantastic black and whites of Eden in it.

This day however, it was Sarah's turn to be the bride. I believe there was some music on and anyway she decided to show off her beauty by spinning. Then i brought out the camera and told her to keep going and not stop. She thought it was a blast and was giggling almost the whole time (well whenever she wasn't saying "Whoa, whoa!" anyway, lol).

The real treat will be the day that i get to see her do this for real! Oh how i love my little Sarah!








No comments: