Saturday, November 13, 2010

11 of My Most Favorite Things Ever....(i tried 10, but just couldn't do it....so many things to like!)

In no specific order:


1. My family  (duh) - ALL of them! (in a perfect world we'd all live 30 mins or less from each other)


2.  The Gospel


3.  Reading good books


4.  Photography (including appreciating good photography by others too)


5.  My Dad's photos of sunsets and his paintings


6.  The smell of fresh cut grass

7. Gardening


8.  Wheel throwing and also hand building pottery


9.  Raising Chickens (and ducks and geese are pretty fun too)

10.  English food (and yes that definitely includes sweeties)


.....and lastly #11 is as follows by the pictures...it truly warms by heart, it  instantly puts a smile to my face, and puts me in an immediate good mood.  I could watch and observe it for hours i think.....


















That's right #11 is watching John and the kids wrestle!  I just can't get enough of it!  He's been wrestling with the kids since they were old enough to walk and they just love it so much.  Plus John laughs almost the whole time and i LOVE hearing him laugh!  Ah, it's music to my ears!  LOVE IT!  The bestis when Jack gives everyone the "Atomic Elbow."  Actually the other day i couldn't stop myself from laughing as i put Jack in the corner for being naughty and after i sat him down, he raised his elbow and patted it and threatened to give me the atomic elbow for putting him in the corner!  It was to die for!!  lol!

Here he is actually carrying all the children at the same time!  They think he's the best, and well....they are absolutely right!

No comments: