Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Annual Washers Tournament...

Each year the Elder's Quorum puts on a washers tournament.  It's similar to horse shoes, but with these large washers.  This was the third one John has been a part of and i had fun watching him enjoy himself.  He wanted me to disclose that the picture of him jumping in the air for joy was because he thought he and his washer partner Ben has just won, but that he didn't actually win.  I say, who care?  It's just about the fun and i LOVE the picture anyway!  ha ha!  

I will apologize for the quality of the shot though as my battery was dying on my camera and i only had enough time to turn the camera on and quickly click a pic before it would shut off.  I was able to use this battery draining technique a few times before it completely shut off on me altogether.  Anyway enjoy!


 Ben Boyle, John's partner for the tournament.


 John's excitement over thinking he won.  
He did land the washer in the tube though, which is still pretty dang awesome and exciting enough to me to elicit a jump for joy like that.



John and Ben lost this round to Tre and Jim.  
Pretty sure they all had a blast though!  ;-)

No comments: