Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Parks = Photo Ops

It was a beautiful Fall day and so we decided to go to the park for some bike riding, roller skating, and other fun.  I love going to the park as it seems to produce (at least to me) some of the best photos.  We were lucky to also have Annie and Asia with us to add to the fun and stayed for a couple of hours. and had a picnic too.


Taking pictures at the park also reminds me of my days with Iman and Edy when they were really little and we lived in Utah.  Back then going to the park was about the best and only thing I did outdoors with the kids besides going to the library and so most of my photo albums from Utah are full of park pictures.  Here's a bunch of Jack to help even things up.  He sure is one smiley guy!










 This is one of my favorite faces he makes.











 Annie...quite time pondering....


 After witnessing this for 5 seconds i decided that it was dangerous
...but it still made a cool photo!  ;-)


 This is the guy with the metal detector that Immanuel, being the social butterfly that he is, asked what he was doing.  No joke, the man explained that before the park was there it was a farmer's field and he saw Martians there and was looking for debris from the Martians!  It took me a while to convince Immanuel that this wasn't true.  He was sure of it, afterall the man described what they looked like and everything!
See that? Course you don't, but i am rolling my eyes right now.  lol!



1 comment:

Kelly McMahon said...

thanks nic. Can you believe I only have 9 days till the baby. can'ct wait. i will text you after delievery next friday afternoon. love your pics. Can't believe how much eden looks like you. miss you.